Registering your pharmacy for QCPP accreditation is easy - simply complete a registration form and follow the steps below, then we'll arrange your first accreditation assessment.
Steps to QCPP accreditation
- Register your pharmacy for QCPP accreditation by completing the QCPP Pharmacy Registration form
- Register yourself on the QCPP Customer Portal using the Self-Nomination Form
- Once your access has been approved, visit the Quality Care 2020 Knowledge Hub to familiarise yourself with the Australian Standard 85000:2017 Quality Care Pharmacy Standard and the Quality Care 2020 Requirements
- Review the Five Domains of Quality in the Quality Care 2020 Requirements and develop policies and procedures to ensure your pharmacy is aligned with the Requirements
- Check the Remote Assessment Preparation Checklist and to prepare for an assessment
- Let us know that you are ready for your assessment, either by calling us on 1300 363 340 or emailing email@example.com. We will then advise our assessment partner, EY, that you are ready to arrange a date for your first on-site accreditation assessment. The Communications Map provides more information on when you can expect to hear from us.
Further information on arranging and preparing for your assessment is available on our scheduling and preparing for your assessment pages.