For support, please email email@example.com or phone the Helpline on 1300 363 340.
The QCPP Support Team are available 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday to answer questions regarding QCPP accreditation and can help you with:
- Registering your pharmacy for accreditation
- Invoice queries and payment processing
- Accreditation certificates
- Knowledge Hub access requests
- Reaccreditation extension requests
- Corrective action extension requests
- Expansion of services requests
- Interpretations & rulings
- Compliments and complaints
Helpline: 1300 363 340 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Care Pharmacy Program
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Level 2, 15 National Circuit Barton, ACT 2600
PO Box 310
Fyshwick, ACT 2609
Your feedback allows us to review our practices and make continuous quality improvements to better the program. If you have any positive feedback or suggestions for improvements, please let us know using the QCPP Feedback form.
QCPP assessment partner – EY
QCPP’s assessment partner, EY, manages the on-site assessment process.
Scheduling and booking your assessments
Please email EY directly at email@example.com for all queries regarding scheduling or booking your two-yearly reaccreditation assessment, including:
- Assessment date confirmation
- Changes to your assessment after it has been booked
Initial or return to program pharmacies need to contact QCPP to arrange your first assessment.