The QCPP Support Team are currently working remotely due to the disruption caused by COVID-19.
For support, please email email@example.com or phone the Helpline on 1300 363 340, leave a message and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
The QCPP Support Team are available 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday to answer questions regarding QCPP accreditation. The QCPP Support Team can provide help with:
- Registering your pharmacy for accreditation
- Invoice queries and payment processing
- Accreditation certificates
- Knowledge Hub access requests
- Reaccreditation extension requests
- Remedial action extension requests
- Expansion of services requests
- Interpretations & rulings
- Compliments and complaints
Helpline: 1300 363 340
Quality Care Pharmacy Program
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Level 2, 15 National Circuit Barton, ACT 2600
PO Box 310
Fyshwick, ACT 2609
QCPP assessment partner – EY
QCPP’s assessment partner, EY, manages the on-site assessment process.
Scheduling and booking your assessments
Please email EY directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries regarding scheduling or booking your two-yearly reaccreditation assessment, including:
- Assessment date confirmation
- Changes to your assessment after it has been booked
Initial or return to program pharmacies need to contact QCPP to arrange your first assessment.
For resolution of remedial actions after your assessment please email EY at email@example.com to:
- Send evidence for remedial action closure
- Enquire about or request a copy of your remedial action report